Zeaxanthin is one of the most common carotenoid alcohols found in nature. Zeaxanthin supplements are used to treat different disorders, mainly with affecting the eyes. As a food additive, zeaxanthin is a food dye with E number E161h. There are no reported side effects from taking zeaxanthin supplements.
|Appearance||Red or Dark red powder|
|Odor||Characteristic smell of algae|
|Cyst rupture efficiency||90%~100%|
|Water content in dry biomass||<7.0%|
|Particle Size||2-65 Mesh.|
|Heavy metals(as lead)||=<10 ppm|
|Total Plate Count||=<3*104cfu/g|
Zeaxanthin by reducing the risk of macular degeneration, support normal eye function,Zeaxanthin by blocking harmful blue light and protect the retina of the eyes and skin health.
Zeaxanthin main effect:
1. Zeaxanthin can prevent aging-related macular degeneration (the leading cause of blindness in the elderly);
2. Zeaxanthin can prevent cataracts, intima-media thickening, heart disease;
3. Zeaxanthin can improve symptoms in patients with retinitis pigmentosa;
4. Zeaxanthin can reduce the color difference, so that vision is more accurate, while protecting the retina in the absorption of light from oxidative damage;
5. Zeaxanthin anti-cancer, prevent the proliferation of cancer cells.