Vitamin B12 also known as cobalamin, the main physiological function is involved in the manufacture of bone marrow red blood cells, to prevent pernicious anemia; to prevent brain damage.
|Characters||From light red to brown powder|
|Loss on drying||Starch =<10.0%,Mannitol =<5.0%,Calcium hydrogen phosphate Anhydrous=<5.0%,Calcium carbonate =<5.0%|
|Particle size||0.25mm mesh all through|
Vitamin B12 0.1% Feed Grade
|Characters||Light red homogeneous powder|
|Loss on drying||=<5.0%|
(1) Food additives
Vitamin B12 Can be used as food coloring agents: such as ham, sausages, ice cream, fish pate.
(2) Medical Industrial
1. For the treatment and prevention of vitamin B12 deficiency.
2. For gastrectomy or malabsorption syndrome, the prevention of vitamin B12 deficiency causing anemia.
3. Vitamin B12 Used to supplement due to the wasting disease, hyperthyroidism, pregnancy, lactation caused by vitamin B12 increased demand.
4. Nutrition and pregnancy anemia.
5. Wide section of crack head taeniasis anemia.
6. Of liver Anemia.
7. Radioactivity caused leukopenia.
8. Nerve pain, muscle pain, joint pain.
9. Peripheral neuritis, peripheral nerve palsy.
10. Myelitis, spinal cord degeneration.
(3) Feed additives
Vitamin B12 for the body growth is an indispensable trace nutrients, most of the animals in the plant feed does not contain vitamin B12, animals on the one hand by the gastrointestinal microbial synthesis, on the one hand, rely on outsiders to add. In order to meet the needs of the animal vitamin supplement vitamin supplements.
Non-ruminants such as pigs and chickens lack of vitamin B12 mainly to growth arrest, but also a few pigs to normal mild anemia. In addition, you can reduce the reproductive rate of chicken hatchability and pig. The clinical symptoms of deficiency include loss of appetite, growth retardation, simple anemia, severe neurological symptoms.
Of vitamin B12 can promote poultry, especially the poult young animals growth and development.
Vitamin B12 deficiency caused by pigs, chickens growth stunting and anemia;
Lack of local weight loss Cobalt area cattle, sheep disease;
Neuritis, neuralgia and other non-specific treatment;
Improve the utilization of feed protein;
Economic animal husbandry;
B12 solution handling eggs or fry, the fish on the water, toxic substances such as benzene and heavy metals tolerance.
(4) Cosmetic applications
Vitamin B12 is generally known as a hematopoietic vitamin, has the advantageous effect of the regeneration of skin cell regeneration and hematopoietic have missed it, is an important component of promoting human metabolism. The latest type of vitamin is vitamin B12, all the vitamins was last seen, the molecular composition of the most complex levels of vitamin B12 in the body will be gradually reduced with increasing age, especially female physiological structure will decrease rapidly.
Easily solve the following skin problems:
1. Skin tired, dull, dry skin problems;
2. Significantly dilute the fine lines and wrinkles of age;
3. Repair after sun exposure, winter cold and dry skin caused by swelling, peeling, and pain;
4. Pock marks, insect bites, scars, burns, burns scars;
5. Plastic surgery, to avoid leaving scars.